(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts for Vermilion City in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D62A.
- 0x05: Game may freeze
- 0x06: Game may lock up with music still playing/player may never leave door
- 0x07: Invisible text box which may later freeze the game if advanced with B/A
- 0x08-0x09: Game may freeze
- 0x0A: Game may freeze (black screen transition)
- 0x0B-0x0F: Game may freeze
- 0x10: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x11: Game may freeze
- 0x12-0x14: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x15: Game may freeze
- Script 0x02 makes the player walk up and reverts back to script 0x00. This might be used for the Vermilion City harbor man if the player doesn't have the S.S. Ticket.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.