(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Silph Co's 10F in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D658.
- 0x01: Trainer escape glitch compatible script
- 0x02: Unknown/nothing noticeable happens
- 0x03: Long walking lag followed by game freeze
- 0x04: Walking lag followed by game freeze
- 0x05: Game freeze
- 0x06: Arbitrary code execution (F808 in Echo RAM, equivalent to D808 in RAM)
- 0x07: Game freeze
- 0x08: Arbitrary code execution (F808 in Echo RAM, equivalent to D808 in RAM)
- 0x09: Unknown/nothing noticeable happens
- 0x0A, 0x10: Arbitrary code execution at D835
- 0x0B-0x0E, 0x11-0x14: Invalid opcode at 16:6204/game freeze
- 0x0F, 0x15: Unknown/nothing noticeable happens
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.