(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
Altered screen colors from meta-map script 0x12 on Route 4 at y=0x0A, y=0x59
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Route 4 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D5F9.
Done at position y=0x0A, x=0x59:
- 0x03: Causes an invisible glitch text box and one channel of the Rival encounter theme to play. Each time the player advances the text box, a cry (similar to or possibly the same as Poliwhirl) will play. Walking lag will occur.
- 0x04: Walking lag without any corrupted audio or prompts to advance the text.
- 0x0A: May cause arbitrary code execution at region D7C5 in RAM.
- 0x0F: May reset the game (not a Glitch Dimension). No known additional side effects.
- 0x12: May cause screen to flash multiple colors indefinitely
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.