(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
Route 24 (y=0x23, x=0x0A)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts on Route 24 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D602.
Tested at y=0x23, x=0x0A:
- 0x05: May cause arbitrary code execution at region EFFA in Echo RAM (a copy of CFFA in WRAM)
- 0x0D: Arbitrary code execution at region AF32 in SRAM
- 0x0E: Arbitrary code execution at region B4E0 in SRAM
- 0x0F: May disable walking around on the overworld, but can still open the menu and use the d-pad/A and B button from there
- 0x13: Arbitrary code execution at region D7F0 in WRAM
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.