(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts at Route 16 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D626.
- 0x04, 0x06: Game may freeze
- 0x07: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x08-0x0A: Game may freeze
- 0x0B: May replace inventory items with PP Ups, how it works is unknown. See item addition glitches
- 0x0C: Game may freeze, but not always at the same position
- 0x0D: Game may freeze
- 0x0E: May continuously display "SNORLAX woke up! It attacked in a grumpy rage!" but not provide the Snorlax battle, or automatically flash the Start menu open (may require walking around). Cannot use this to repeat D059 battles.
- 0x0F-0x13: Game may freeze
- 0x14: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x15: May continuously play Zapdos(?)' cry and very briefly display battle Poké Ball graphics, as walking lag
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.