(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts at Rock Tunnel (B1F; map 0xE8) in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D620.
- 0x02, 0x11: Unknown effect other than resetting script to 0x00/game does not freeze
- 0x03: Tested from entering via the ladder at 1F, glitch audio may play, then the Strength boulder particle effect may occur, followed by Mewtwo's cry. Unfortunately the game may just freeze instead of letting you fight Mewtwo. After Mewtwo's cry plays, there is a small moment the player can open the Start menu, but the game may still inevitably freeze, and saving and resetting will give the player a broken save file which freezes the game as soon as you load it. However, effects may vary greatly. For instance, whether the script was activated while already in the map. It is possible this could also be influenced by or loaded from the RAM.
- 0x04-0x06: Game may freeze
- 0x07: Glitch audio may play, controls may lock up
- 0x08: 'Congratulations' jingle (e.g. for evolving a Pokémon) may play, followed by glitch audio. Game may freeze afterwards.
- 0x09, 0x0A: Music may change momentarily, shortly before freezing the game.
- 0x0B-0x10, 0x12, 0x13-0x15: Game freezes
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.