(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts for Pokémon Tower 6F in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D62F.
- 0x04: Player may face right, walk on the spot. Script changed to 0x00.
- 0x05-0x07: Game may freeze
- 0x08: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x09: Blue's approach theme may play, followed by regular Trainer confrontation music and a Trainer battle against a Channeler with text "Give...me...blood..." and the victory text "Groan".
- 0x0A: Game may freeze
- 0x0B: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x0C-0x10: Game may freeze
- 0x11: Unknown effect/game may not freeze
- 0x12: Walking lag and addition of j. items into the inventory (see j. (0x00) inventory filling map script glitch)
- 0x13: Game may freeze
- 0x14: Game may freeze
- 0x15: Walking lag/possible game freeze
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.