(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
The 'blackboard' brought up by meta-map script 0x0E
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Cerulean City's Pokémon Gym in Pokémon Red and Blue.
The script is controlled by memory address D5FD.
Done at entrance:
- 0x04: May cause walking lag and corruption of a tile block west of the entrance and out of bounds.
- 0x08: May cause arbitrary code execution at region F03E in Echo RAM (a copy of C03E in RAM).
- 0x0D: Start menu may open and then continue to open each time it is closed, but it is still possible to walk around while it is closed.
- 0x0E: Brings up a 'blackboard' text menu describing status ailments. This text is normally not intended for Cerulean City Gym.
- 0x10: Game may reset (not a Glitch Dimension). No known side effects.
- 0x11: May cause arbitrary code execution at region D301 in RAM, which is in the middle of Pokédex flags (Own 81-88) and nearby the player's inventory at D31D.
- 0x14: May flash the screen white, before resetting the game (not a Glitch Dimension). No known side effects.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.