(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts in Pallet Town in Pokémon Yellow.
The script is controlled by memory address D5F0.
- 0x0D: Effects may depend on save file. May play many glitch sounds before loading a battle with a Level 0 Rhydon. Upon catching it the battle may immediately start again.
- 0x12: Causes arbitrary code execution at FAAE in Echo RAM: Stored Pokémon 1's Special stat experience byte 1 onward.
- 0x13: Causes arbitrary code execution at D361 in RAM (current player x-position) onward
- 0x1B: Unique freeze pattern before white screen
- 0x1E: May stop the music and corrupt the 'bump' sound
- 0x35: May stop the music, but if you choose Print on the Pokédex menu, Pallet Town music will play again. Closing the Pokédex and Start menu may corrupt the music to a melodic but incorrect song.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.