(↑ Back to the MetascriptDex index)
This article details various glitch meta-map scripts at Route 11 in Pokémon Red and Blue.
This script is controlled by memory address D623.
- 0x03, 0x05: Walking lag with Trainer approach music. Start menu disabled most of the time but can open the Start menu at times to reveal "0 ERROR". Script is changed to script 0x07
- 0x04: Same as 0x03 but script changed to 0x0A
- 0x06: Walking lag, script changed to 0x07
- 0x07: Walking lag, Start menu disabled most of the time but can open the Start menu to reveal "0 ERROR"
- 0x08: Walking lag with Trainer approach music. Script changed to 0x0A
- 0x09, 0x0A: Walking lag
- 0x0B: Walking lag with Trainer approach music. Broke offgao's memory editor, so could possibly be changing data in RAM
- 0x0C: Trainer approach music may play and script may change to 0x0E
- 0x0D-0x0F: Nothing noticeable observed, other than script changed back to 0x00
- 0x10: Glitchy invisible text box may appear, ending with Cinnabar Island theme and a controls lock up
- 0x11-0x13: Game freeze
- 0x14: Screen may fade out to white until Start menu is opened, after which closing it may temporarily reveal player sprite
- 0x15: Unknown effect/game does not freeze
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Glitch City Laboratories wiki by expanding it.